Education Savings & RESPs

It's never too early to start saving for your child's education after high school.

Money for Your Child's Education

There are a number of government programs that can give you money to add to an RESP for a child. This is a great way to add to what you have already saved. In some cases, the government will give you money to put into your child's RESP—even if you have not put in any of your own money.

Learn more



Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs) are a great way to save money now so that your child will have the money to pay for school after high school. This includes an apprentice or a program at a CEGEP, trade school, college or university. An RESP makes it possible for you to get the Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond from the federal government. It may also help you get money from your provincial government.

Learn more

Community-Based Organizations

Is your organization interested in helping families save for their children’s post-secondary education? The Canada Education Savings Program (CESP) can help you. Visit the CESP Champions' Network to request access to a range of tools and resources, along with a network of organizations with experience in promoting the Canada Leaning Bond (CLB) and the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG).

Learn more