Tools Listed by Category
CanLearn offers a list of interactive tools that will help you save, plan and pay for your post-secondary education.
The tools are listed below by category, but you may also view them listed alphabetically.
Please choose from the categories below:
- Explore the post-secondary education options that Canada has to offer in the CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities Search. Browse detailed information about Canadian universities, Canadian community colleges and CEGEPs, and find the school that best suits your needs.
- The Program Search allows you to get detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information for programs of study at Canadian universities, community colleges and CEGEPs.
- The CanLearn Scholarship Search is a service provided in collaboration with Studentawards.com. Studentawards.com is the leading FREE Canadian scholarship search service devoted to helping high school, college and university students find information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance available from the private sector and not-for-profit organizations.
- The Working in Canada tool allows you to search job descriptions, wage rates, skill requirements, and training and job opportunities based on different occupations within Canada. This tool displays information from a variety of Government of Canada resources and helps you make informed decisions about the best career path and educational options available to you.
Planners and Calculators
- The Loan Repayment Estimator can help you estimate the monthly payments you will need to make in order to repay your loan.
- Parental contribution is one of the many financial factors taken into account in the student loan assessment process. CanLearn's Parental Contribution Calculator can help you figure out your parental contribution amount so that you may better understand the way in which student loans are calculated.
- Having trouble paying your student loan? Enter your loan information in the Repayment Assistance Estimator (RAE) to see if you are eligible to receive repayment assistance.
- The Student Financial Assistance Estimator (SFAE) will help you determine the amount of assistance you could potentially receive from the Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP).
- Browse through CanLearn alphabetically by topic.
- Search for Canada Post outlets near you.
- Discover occupations that interest you.
- The City is an online resource from the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) that teaches you how to manage money and achieve financial success.